Thursday, April 20, 2006

Scary Dream

I had a scary dream a few days ago. I was in my parents' house alone and there was a nasty storm outside that I was watching through the window. I saw a tornado quickly approaching the house so I threw myself down the basement steps and the tornado ripped through our house.

After it passed, I walked upstairs to see nothing left of our home. I walked around the neighborhood to see all the damage and talked to some neighbors. The sky was actually pretty, and there was that sense of calm after a storm. I saw this girl from my high school and told her that my house was destroyed. Then she said, "No it's not!" I said, "I was in the basement when the tornado hit it!" She told me to go and look. So I went and it was the only house on the block still standing. COOL!

Then I woke up.

No comments: