Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Head of the Class

The weather was pretty nasty this morning driving in the snow. I used my 4 wheel drive though and it was great. I was running late because I turned off my alarm like three times as usual. So, I walked into class only 2 minutes late and my teacher hadn't started class yet. He's also my advisor so I know him pretty well.

Anyway, when I walked in he said to me, with a smirk on his face, "Four wheel drive didn't help with this morning?" Then I said, "Oh, it did." with a smile on my face. Then ofcourse I realize he was probably teasing me because I was late, and I just said something back that was not funny at all! I should have said, "Yeah, my alarm clock didn't help either." Which would have been slightly funny and corny and appropriate for class.

It was one of those moments where you think of something funny to come back with just a few seconds too late. I'm usually quick to answer anything, so it's hard for me to say quick funny things unless I'm having a good night.

I'm out!!!!!!!!!

No comments: