Monday, January 23, 2006

Recurring Dream With a Twist

Last night I had a recurring dream where I'm supposed to be meeting my friends Katie, Michelle, and Stephanie at an amusement park. It's really dark outside and it's a pretty creepy park on the outskirts. So, I get there, and I buy a ticket and there's all these outdoor hallway tent thingys that I'm walking down to get to the park entrance. Then there's this open field and I can see the park in the distance a few hundred feet away. I see it all lit up with ferris wheels and such. I start walking towards the fence entrance and something stops me. The first time I had this dream I don't remember what it was that stopped me. But this time it was Carmelo Anthony. We ended up french kissing and then I woke up.



Too bad it wasn't Al Anagonye or Ben Wallace!

Why in the world did I dream this? I don't even like Carmelo. I think he was in there because last night I went out with my friends, and Katie said that Carmelo's hair is longer now and he used to be cuter. This is what dreammoods.com has to say about the amusement park.



To see or be in an amusement park in your dream, indicates that you need to set some time for leisure and more enjoyment in your life. Consider how everything in the park is an expression of some aspect of yourself. Alternatively, you may be too easily distracted lately.

Hmmm...I think I'm too distracted by videos games lately:)

Ciao ciao!

No comments: