Tuesday, March 21, 2006

I cut my deck to the queen of spades, but the cards were all the same.

I've always wanted a Moosejaw hoodie. Yesterday they were 50% off. CRAZY! I got a gray one with orange and blue lettering. Cool. Love hoodies:)

I'm in Panera Bread right now using their free internet. Fun. I love coming here lately to study and do stuff on the computer. It's cozy and bright and there's coffee and food. Nice.

I'm listening to Dire Wolf by Grateful Dead. Good song, not quite sure if the song has any deep meaning, but I do know this:

From The Werelist:

"Canis Dirus, or the Dire Wolf, was a species of wolf that existed in the Pleistocene epoch (ice age) some 13,000 + years ago. Very closely related to the modern gray or timber wolf, the dire wolf was only slightly larger (perhaps around 5 1/2 - 6 feet in overall length and average of 130 lbs) with stockier legs, a smaller brain, and larger teeth. These features lead researchers to believe that the dire wolf was more like the modern day hyena in it's behavior."

...and my favorite part of their description:

"And just to clear up a few misconceptions, the dire wolf was not overly large, was not a superior predator, and did not have snaggle fangs."

And I always thought it had snaggle fangs!

1 comment:

Meesh said...

Can you draw me a picture of a snaggle fang?