Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Blackshift

One of my favorite pastimes (or time wasters) is playing online games. Here are my three favorite in no particular order...

Blackshift: Very addicting, and I think it has like 109 levels? I don't remember, but I beat them all. The download is free btw.

Grow Cube: Involves strategy and some kind of memory. Takes some time to solve. There are three different versions that are all very cool.

Super Granny: In this game you are a granny that rescues her kitties and brings them to safety. Yes, that's why I like this game. I think non-cat lovers would like it too. This game is from Shockwave.com where you can download a free trial that you can play for one hour. If you want to beat all 100 levels you need to buy a membership for Shockwave. They also came out with Super Granny 2 with 170 levels!

By the way, Shockwave.com has lots of fun puzzle-type games.

ENJOY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should try Diner Dash - Yahoo... even non-waitresses will love it. A good time waster for sure. I'm pretty convinced that I would make a good waitress.