Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Discretization

Does anyone know how to discretize a continuous system? Neither do I. But I need to know by tomorrow. I've been studying for my vibrations final forever! When it's done tomorrow I will finish up some of my research stuff and then my break starts!

I can't wait to go Christmas shopping, and I'm excited to spend some much needed time with family and friends.

So, I made a huge pot of coffee this morning, and I'm just starting to feel it's effects...it made me want to write a blog entry. Right now I'm listening to The Shins. I have two of their cd's (I think that's all they have), and they are awesome! I just bought the new Kanye West cd a few days ago, and I love that too. His first cd was really awesome! I think his new one sounds a little more melancholy.

I found a new online game that is so much fun...Zep's Dreamland ...I think my friend Michelle would really like to waste time at work playing this. The tutorial for it is really annoying, but necessary to learn how to play it.

Sometimes I wonder why you don't need to be 21 to drink coffee, because it often makes a person really jittery and you shouldn't drive a car or operate machinery while under the influence.

My cats have starring problems. I will be studying and I feel a hole burning through my forehead, then I look and see a cat staring at me from across the room! It creeps me out.

No comments: