Friday, December 23, 2005

One more thing

I forgot to add this to my last post...

I've had to send my camera in 3 times to get it fixed for the same problem! After the 4th time, they call it a lemon and return your money to go towards a new camera of your choice. So I had to send it in a 4th time yesterday, but until I get verification from the camera people that it's a lemon, I don't get the money. To get me through the holidays with a camera, Best Buy gave me a "loner camera" which is an open item SONY digital camera. It's pretty cool. Last night was the first time in 3 months that I had a camera that worked for more than a few hours. I took tons of pictures and videos of my beautiful kitties!!!

Here's a few for your enjoyment. hahahaha...

beautiful Elfie

Joey!

Elfie!

No comments: