Saturday, December 03, 2005

Golden Ticket

So, me and my friends took Big Daddy home last night. I was saying how I'd probably get a ticket on my car because I was still parked at a meter over night. The driver, I guess you could call him "big daddy", then explains to me, "Oh, if you get a ticket it would only be $15, believe me I live in East Lansing and I've had many tickets, I should know." So I'm like, "Cool!" Then I get to my car this morning and my ticket was $30! That guy had no clue.

There was also something very weird on my windshield. It was either barf or coke. All I know, is it was frozen and it was gross looking. I had to defrost it and use my wipers before I could drive. I don't understand people sometimes. Who would walk by and barf on my car, or pour coke on my windshield. Now that I think about...it had to have been barf. It had to have a somewhat thick consistency to cover my windshield and have time to freeze....unless....maybe it was a slurpee?

After my car warmed up I drove over to Bruegger Bagel and was happy they were open at 7:30am. It was the one time I was glad that they have strange hours. Open by 7am closed by 3pm. Usually I show up at like 4:00 wanting a bagel, only to find that they are closed already! Anyway, I my opinion they have the best bagels around. My favorite is the Rosemary Olive Oil one. Yum Yum. I got an orange juice to go with it. Awesome!

By the way, hair beards are the best thing since creamed corn...

No comments: